Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Altamirano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jaime Altamirano, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Mission Hills, CA. Dr. Altamirano completed a residency at St Josephs Hosp-Creighton U. He currently practices at Health Care Partners Inc. and is affiliated with Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Altamirano is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Josephs Hosp-Creighton U, Residency Hospital — 1999
- St Josephs Hosp-Creighton U, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Health Care Partners Inc.11600 Indian Hills Rd, Mission Hills, CA 91345 Existing Patients: (818) 838-4587
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Altamirano?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Altamirano frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Gastritis, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Altamirano's office is located at 11600 Indian Hills Rd, Mission Hills, CA 91345. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Altamirano has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center