Dr. Jahan Zeb, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zeb's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jahan Zeb, MD is a cardiology specialist in Joplin, MO. Dr. Zeb completed a residency at Mcp Hahnemann University. He currently practices at MERCY CLINIC CARDIOLOGY HEART CARE and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Joplin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zeb is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mcp Hahnemann University, Residency Hospital
- West Virginia University Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Clinic Cardiology Heart Care
Mercy Clinic Cardiology Heart Care100 Mercy Way Ste 320, Joplin, MO 64804 Existing Patients: (417) 781-5387
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zeb?
Very knowledgable, easy to talk to and listens.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zeb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zeb frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Zeb's office is located at 100 Mercy Way Ste 320, Joplin, MO 64804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zeb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Joplin