Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (732) 769-3496.
Dr. Jacqueline Schwanwede, MD
New Patient(732) 769-3496
Dr. Jacqueline Schwanwede, MD is a cardiology specialist in West Orange, NJ. Dr. Schwanwede completed a residency at St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center. She currently practices at Consultants in Cardiology, P.A. and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Consultants in Cardiology, P.A.
Consultants in Cardiology741 Northfield Ave Ste 205, West Orange, NJ 07052 Existing Patients: (732) 769-3496
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- Rutgers University Medical School, Medical School
- Beth Israel Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- St Lukes Roosevelt Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwanwede?
Dr schwanwede is the absolute best! knowledgeable, caring, and takes the time you need. There is no better!
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schwanwede has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jacqueline Schwanwede, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schwanwede's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schwanwede accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schwanwede frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Cardiac Imaging.
Dr. Schwanwede's office is located at 741 Northfield Ave Ste 205, West Orange, NJ 07052. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schwanwede speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.