Dr. Jacqueline Laurin, MD is a transplant hepatology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Laurin completed a residency at University Of Maryland Medical System, Department Of Internal Medicine. She currently practices at Johns Hopkins Gastroenterology & Hepatology at Sibley Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Laurin is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Johns Hopkins Gastroenterology & Hepatology at Sibley Memorial Hospital
Johns Hopkins Sibley Memorial Hospital5215 Loughboro Rd Nw, Washington, DC 20016 (202) 660-5555
- Mayo Clin Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Maryland Medical System, Division Of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Maryland Medical System, Department Of Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Univ FL, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 1988
- Barry University, Miami Shores, Fl (Summa Cum Laude), Undergraduate School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Laurin?
She is great, very thorough without over exaggerating or inflating testing.
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital