Dr. Jacqueline Moses, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moses' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jacqueline Moses, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Ridgeland, MS. Dr. Moses completed a residency at Michigan State University-Sparrow Hospital. She currently practices at Innovative Behavioral Services Inc Ridgeland, MS and is affiliated with Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Tn St Francis Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Office Based Opiate Dependency Treatment, Other Education — 2008
- Michigan State University-Sparrow Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Michigan State Univ/Sparrow Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Michigan State University, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Innovative Behavioral Services Inc Ridgeland, MS
Innovative Behavioral Services Inc Ridgeland, MS357 Towne Center Pl Ste 100, Ridgeland, MS 39157 Existing Patients: (601) 952-0894
Life Help Psychiatry and Coaching, LLC
Life Help Psychiatry and Coaching, LLC3249 Homewood Dr, Memphis, TN 38128 Existing Patients: (901) 486-8800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moses?
An extremely caring Doctor. I recommend Dr. Moses
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moses accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moses frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alcohol Withdrawal.
Dr. Moses' office is located at 357 Towne Center Pl Ste 100, Ridgeland, MS 39157. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moses has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center