Call (720) 764-6465 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jacob Rumley, DO is a orthopedic spine reconstructive surgery specialist in Thornton, CO. Dr. Rumley completed a residency at Madigan Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Center for Spine and Orthopedics and is affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Augusta University, Fellowship Hospital
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Medical School
- Colorado State University Fort Collins, Colorado, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rumley?
I like using this provider because they care and remember you
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jacob Rumley, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rumley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rumley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rumley frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture, and Ankle Sprains and Strains.
Dr. Rumley's office is located at 9005 Grant St Ste 200, Thornton, CO 80229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rumley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- St. Anthony North Health Campus
Center for Spine and Orthopedics
Center for Spine and Orthopedics9005 Grant St Ste 200, Thornton, CO 80229 Existing Patients: (720) 764-6465