Dr. Jaco Fishenfeld, MD is a internal medicine specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Fishenfeld completed a residency at Bronx VA Medical Center. He currently practices at Jaco Fishenfeld MD and is affiliated with Regional Medical Center Of San Jose. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fishenfeld is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Jaco Fishenfeld MD
Jaco Fishenfeld MD150 N Jackson Ave Ste 105, San Jose, CA 95116 Existing Patients: (408) 926-2200
Portuguese, Spanish, Tagalog
- Good Samaritan Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- Bronx VA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1970
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1969
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fishenfeld?
Dr. Fishenfeld is hands down the best doctor I have had the pleasure of meeting and being seen by. He doesn't just aim to treat your symptoms, he legitimately cares about his patients. He takes his time to ask how you are both physically and mentally. He has a very caring approach and a bedside manner to whom I have never seen matched, in my life both professionally or personally. Although sometimes the wait was long, it's because he took his time to really see his patients and to really understand their concerns and situation. It has been an honor to be his patient. When he finally does retire in a few years, I hope he will be able to know just how wonderful and irreplaceable he is. He is a wonderful human being and physician. Thank you always, Dr. Fishenfeld.
- Regional Medical Center Of San Jose
- O'Connor Hospital