Dr. Jack Swanson, DO is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Ames, IA. Dr. Swanson completed a residency at David Grant Med Center Uc Davis. He currently practices at Mcfarland Clinic PC OBG/GYN and is affiliated with Mary Greeley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- David Grant Med Center Uc Davis, Residency Hospital — 2005
- David Grant Med Ctr UC Davis, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Iowa State University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swanson?
Dr. Swanson is the best doctor I have ever come in contact with. He is gracious, caring, collaborative, attentive, with a great since of humor. He performed my hysterectomy without issue and made me feel informed and more than comfortable throughout the whole experience. He is of the highest caliber.
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- St. Anthony Regional Hospital and Nursing Home