Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jack Marshall, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. He currently practices at Oklahoma Interventional Pain and is affiliated with INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center Portland Avenue. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Marshall is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- U Okla, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Okla, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Univ of OK Coll of Med, Medical School — 1984
- UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA / HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER, Medical School — 1984
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
- Universal American
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marshall?
Treated me since 2005! Excellent bedside manner and treatment always works. His kindness and compassion is always present. He's the absolute best!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Marshall frequently treats the following conditions: Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Low Back Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Marshall's office is located at 14100 Parkway Commons Dr Ste 102, Oklahoma City, OK 73134. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Marshall provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jack Marshall, MD is affiliated with INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center Portland Avenue and Mercy Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Jack Marshall, MD holds board certifications in Anesthesiology.
Dr. Marshall has over 38 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 3.9/5 for Dr. Jack Marshall, MD. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center Portland Avenue
- Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma Spine Hospital
Oklahoma Interventional Pain
Oklahoma Interventional Pain14100 Parkway Commons Dr Ste 102, Oklahoma City, OK 73134 (405) 607-6836
Oklahoma Pain Management
Oklahoma Pain Management3601 Nw 138th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73134 (405) 775-9355