Dr. Jack Casas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Casas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jack Casas, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tahlequah, OK. Dr. Casas completed a residency at Valley Med Ctr-Ucsf. He currently practices at Tahlequah Dialysis Center and is affiliated with Northeastern Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Casas is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Calif, Fellowship Hospital
- Valley Med Ctr-Ucsf, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Valley Med Ctr/UCSF, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Valley Med Ctr/UCSF, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of California School of Medicine - Davis, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tahlequah Dialysis Center1373 E BOONE ST, Tahlequah, OK 74464 Existing Patients: (918) 229-1431
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Casas?
He is very intelligent. He is very organized. He is an excellent Physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Casas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Casas frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Casas' office is located at 1373 E BOONE ST, Tahlequah, OK 74464. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Casas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeastern Health System
- W W Hastings Indian Hospital