Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Geyer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeffrey Geyer, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Geyer completed a residency at University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs. He currently practices at Seattle Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Geyer is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs, Residency Hospital
- University Wa Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Wayne St University Affil Hospital, Residency Hospital
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geyer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Geyer frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Geyer's office is located at 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Geyer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Seattle Children's Hospital
Seattle Children's Hospital4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105 (206) 987-2000