Dr. Flamini has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. J Robert Flamini, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Flamini completed a residency at University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus. He currently practices at Panda Neurology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flamini is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- Epilepsy and Neurophysiology, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Pediatric Neurology, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University of Valle, Cali, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of The Valley / Division of Health Science, Medical School — 1982
- University of Valle, Cali, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Panda Neurology5887 Glenridge Dr Ste 140, Atlanta, GA 30328 Existing Patients: (678) 705-7341
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flamini?
Very kind and caring doctor and staff. He made everything easier for us. My daughter feels comfortable going to Panda Neuro and they are all amazing. I doubt there is a better pediatric neurologist than Dr. Flamini.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. J Robert Flamini, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Flamini's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flamini accepts your insurance.
Dr. Flamini frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Flamini's office is located at 5887 Glenridge Dr Ste 140, Atlanta, GA 30328. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Flamini speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite
- Northside Hospital