Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Overbeck, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Irving, TX. Dr. Overbeck completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at HeartPlace and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Vanderebilt U, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Overbeck?
I would not trust any other cardiologist except Dr. Overbeck. His staff is very nice and helpful. He is not rushed in your visit. He wants to know how you have been feeling lately. I had a stint put in by another doctor but Dr. Overbeck is my doctor. He makes sure the stint is working properly on every visit. If he orders any tests like stress tests, he is going to explain everything to you so you are not shocked. I have never even had a PCP that is as good as Dr. Overbeck. THIS IS WHY THEY CALL HIM "SUPER DOC".
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Overbeck frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hypertension.
Dr. Overbeck's office is located at 701 Tuscan Dr Ste 205, Irving, TX 75039. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Overbeck has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving
- Medical City Las Colinas
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano