Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Overbeck, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Irving, TX. Dr. Overbeck completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at HeartPlace and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Vanderebilt U, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HeartPlace Las Colinas701 Tuscan Dr Ste 205, Irving, TX 75039 Existing Patients: (972) 253-2505
HeartPlace Granbury Vein Clinic1200 Crawford Ave Ste A, Granbury, TX 76048 Existing Patients: (817) 275-2062
HeartPlace Stephenville Vein Clinic150 River North Blvd, Stephenville, TX 76401 Existing Patients: (817) 275-8628
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Overbeck?
Dr Overbeck has been treating my parents, my husband, and myself for many years. He is professional and caring. He returns calls quickly, has a great staff. He is excellent to get all details, listens well, and make a plan of action. I strongly recommend De. Overbeck.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Overbeck frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hypertension.
Dr. Overbeck's office is located at 701 Tuscan Dr Ste 205, Irving, TX 75039. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Overbeck has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving
- Medical City Las Colinas
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano