Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Oldemeyer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Collins, CO. He currently practices at YCC Cardiology and is affiliated with Ivinson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oldemeyer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
YCC Cardiology2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 100, Fort Collins, CO 80528 Existing Patients: (970) 221-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oldemeyer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oldemeyer frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Oldemeyer's office is located at 2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 100, Fort Collins, CO 80528. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oldemeyer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- Poudre Valley Hospital