Dr. Aksentijevich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ivan Aksentijevich, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Aksentijevich completed a residency at Internal Medicine St Agnes Hospital. He currently practices at Virginia Cancer Specialists, Alexandria, VA and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aksentijevich is board certified in Hematology.
- Hematology Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Medical Oncology Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Internal Medicine St Agnes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Internal Medicine St Agnes Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Biotechnology Fellowship National Cancer Institute in Bethesda, MD, Other Education — 1996
- University of Belgrade, Medical School — 1986
- University Belgrade Sch Med, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bosnian, Croatian, French, Serbian
Virginia Cancer Specialists, Alexandria, VA
Virginia Cancer Specialists, Alexandria, VA4660 Kenmore Ave Ste 1018, Alexandria, VA 22304 Existing Patients: (571) 483-1800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aksentijevich?
Tremendous physician. His care was exceptional. Always took the time to answer questions. Great caring staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ivan Aksentijevich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aksentijevich's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aksentijevich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aksentijevich frequently treats Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma, Central Nervous System Lymphoma, and Myeloma.
Dr. Aksentijevich's office is located at 4660 Kenmore Ave Ste 1018, Alexandria, VA 22304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aksentijevich speaks Serbian, Bosnian, and Croatian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital