Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (703) 493-1157, and for other questions, call (703) 683-7220.
Dr. Ivan Sabio, MD
New Patient(434) 204-3818
Dr. Ivan Sabio, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Sabio completed a residency at SUNY - Stony Brook University Hospital. He currently practices at Inova Medical Group - Old Town and is affiliated with Inova Mount Vernon Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York University Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- SUNY - Stony Brook University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Stonybrook University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1997
- CUNY Brooklyn College, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sabio?
He took a full hour on my first visit to really understand what was going on. He is warm and personable, and immediately offered solutions to each issue I brought up. He didn't talk over me like most doctors, wasn't looking at the clock, and really cares about his patients. He loves what he does and Im keeping him as my PCP until he retires (which hopefully isn't soon)
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sabio has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ivan Sabio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sabio's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sabio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sabio frequently treats Acute Sinusitis, Sinusitis, and Overactive Bladder.
Dr. Sabio's office is located at 325 S Washington St, Alexandria, VA 22314. Find other locations and directions.