Dr. Itzhak Nir, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nir's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Itzhak Nir, MD is a general surgery specialist in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Nir completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Student Health And Counseling and is affiliated with Unm Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering, Ny, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Hadassah University Hospital Mt Scopus, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Ben Gurion University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Ben Gurion University of The Negev / Faculty of Health Science, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Lovelace Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nir?
Dr. Nir was honest and sincere. I owe everything to him
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nir accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nir frequently treats Gallbladder and Biliary Tract Cancer, Neuroendocrine Tumors, and Bile Duct Cancer.
Dr. Nir's office is located at 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nir has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unm Hospital
- Unm Sandoval Regional Medical Center