Dr. Issam Moubarak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moubarak's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Issam Moubarak, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Moubarak completed a residency at Umdnj R W Johnson Med School. He currently practices at University Radiology Group and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Raritan Bay Medical Center - Perth Amboy. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Umdnj R W Johnson Med School, Residency Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Rw Johnson Med Sch, Medical School — 1995
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moubarak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moubarak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moubarak frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography.
Dr. Moubarak's office is located at 10 Plum St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moubarak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Raritan Bay Medical Center - Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center
University Radiology Group
Ambulatory Surgical Pavilion At Robert Wood Johnson10 Plum St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 (732) 249-4410