Dr. Pourati has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Isaac Pourati, MD is a cardiology specialist in Newburyport, MA. Dr. Pourati completed a residency at New England Medical Center Hospital. He currently practices at Fresenius Medical Care of Newburyport and is affiliated with Anna Jaques Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pourati is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School
- UMass Memorial Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- New England Medical Center Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- New England Medical Center Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pourati?
Over several visits with Doctor Pourati, he has proven to be a very caring physician, listens to his patients well, explains his thoughts about a patient’s condition clearly, and is a fine gentleman’s well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Isaac Pourati, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pourati's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pourati accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pourati frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Pourati's office is located at 260 Merrimac St, Newburyport, MA 01950. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Holy Family Hospital
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital