Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Isaac Neequaye, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Frederick, MD. Dr. Neequaye completed a residency at Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He currently practices at Frederick Foot and Ankle and is affiliated with Frederick Health Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- TEMPLE UNIVERSITY / PENNSYLVANIA COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE, Medical School
- Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University Of Maryland, Eastern Shore, Undergraduate School
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Podiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neequaye?
It was for review of new orthotic recommendations from Dr Neequaye. He was very professional and concerned with my satisfaction and comfort. I highly recommend his service s and opinions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neequaye frequently treats Hammer Toe, Plantar Fasciitis, and Achilles Tendinitis.
Dr. Neequaye's office is located at 141 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 170, Frederick, MD 21702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Neequaye speaks Spanish, Twi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Neequaye has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Frederick Health Hospital