Dr. Isaac George, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. George completed a residency at New York Presbyterian/Columbia. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. George is board certified in General Surgery.
Columbia University Medical Center Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery
Milstein Hospital Building177 Fort Washington Ave # Mhb, New York, NY 10032 (212) 305-4134
- Interventional Cardiology-New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia, Other Education — 2012
- New York Presbyterian/Columbia, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- New York Presbyterian/Columbia, Residency Hospital — 2008
- New York Presbyterian/Columbia, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology (Mit), Undergraduate School — 1997
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center