Dr. Irim Yasin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yasin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Irim Yasin, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Yasin completed a residency at University Of Illinois At Chicago. She currently practices at ICIO - Medical Oncology and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yasin is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Illinois At Chicago, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of Illinois At Chicago, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 2003
- University Of Oklahoma, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- GlobalHealth, Inc.
- OSMA Health
- Preferred Community Choice
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
ICIO - Medical Oncology
Main Office5915 W Memorial Rd Ste 200, Oklahoma City, OK 73142 Existing Patients: (405) 773-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yasin?
Dr. Yasin has been my hematologist for a couple of years and I won’t ever won’t see anyone but her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yasin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yasin frequently treats Anemia, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Yasin's office is located at 5915 W Memorial Rd Ste 200, Oklahoma City, OK 73142. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yasin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Canadian Valley Hospital
- Integris Health Edmond
- Integris Southwest Medical Center