Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Irfan Admani, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Secaucus, NJ. Dr. Admani completed a residency at Saint Michael's Medical Center. He currently practices at Cross County Cardiology and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Admani is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Saint Michael's Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Saint Michael's Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Saint Michael's Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- St. George's University, Medical School — 1996
- St Georges Med Sch, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Devon Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
Cross County Cardiology38 Meadowlands Pkwy, Secaucus, NJ 07094 Existing Patients: (201) 941-8100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Admani?
Getting an appointment with Dr. Admani was simple, the staff was friendly and helpful upon arrival, and we did not have to wait to see the doctor. Dr. Admani was thorough, took his time, explained everything in simple terms and provided a course of action to address our issues. I would highly recommend that anyone in need of a cardiologist, visit with Dr. Admani. You only have one heart. Take care of it with the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Admani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Admani frequently treats Chest Pain, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Admani's office is located at 38 Meadowlands Pkwy, Secaucus, NJ 07094. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Admani speaks Spanish, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center