Dr. Firdaus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Irfan Firdaus, DO is a medical oncology specialist in Ft Wright, KY. Dr. Firdaus completed a residency at Advocate Lutheran Gen Hospital. He currently practices at The Christ Hospital Physicians and is affiliated with Christ Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Firdaus is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Advocate Lutheran Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Des Moines University, College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Christ Hospital Physicians
The Christ Hospital Outpatient Center - Fort Wright1955 Dixie Hwy, Ft Wright, KY 41011 Existing Patients: (859) 331-3304
Christ Hosp Hematology Oncology
The Christ Hospital4460 Red Bank Rd Ste 200, Cincinnati, OH 45227 Existing Patients: (513) 321-4333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Firdaus?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Irfan Firdaus, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Firdaus' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Firdaus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Firdaus frequently treats Blood Disorders, Breast Diseases, and Anemia.
Dr. Firdaus' office is located at 1955 Dixie Hwy, Ft Wright, KY 41011. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christ Hospital