Dr. Ira Horowitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Horowitz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ira Horowitz, MD is a oncology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Horowitz completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1365 Clifton Rd Ne Ste 4400, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-3401
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horowitz?
I believe he saved my life. He was no nonsense and also treated me with care. When I first went in, they acted very quickly and treated the situation very seriously. I also felt like he looked after me over the years as I have gone back for follow-ups. If I felt like something was wrong and my body felt different, he trusted me. My initial treatment was years ago and they still remember me when I go in there, much of the staff still says hello.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Horowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Horowitz frequently treats Cancer Screening, Skin Screenings, and Oral Cancer Screening.
Dr. Horowitz's office is located at 1365 Clifton Rd Ne Ste 4400, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Horowitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown