Dr. Ira Parness, MD
New Patient(929) 367-6309
Dr. Ira Parness, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Parness completed a residency at Brookdale Hosp Med Ctr. He currently practices at The Mount Sinai Hospital and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parness is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
The Mount Sinai Hospital
Annenberg Building1468 Madison Ave Ste 3-50, New York, NY 10029 (212) 241-9516
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Brookdale Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parness?
Dr. Parness is a brilliant diagnostician. He’s on target and takes the time to explain all aspects of the medical part of the diagnosis and encourages to ask questions for better understanding. Dr. Parness has excellent bedside manners is very patient and attentive. The staff too is amazing and caring. They all LOVE kids and go all out to please and make sure patients feel comfortable so the visit can be least stressful!
- Mount Sinai Queens
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside