Dr. Ira Parsons, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Portsmouth, NH. Dr. Parsons completed a residency at University Health Center of Pittsburgh. He currently practices at The Knee, Hip, and Shoulder Center and is affiliated with Frisbie Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parsons is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
The Knee, Hip, and Shoulder Center
The Knee, Hip, and Shoulder Center333 Borthwick Ave Ste 301, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Existing Patients: (603) 431-5858
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- Research Fellowship Musculoskeletal Research Center, Other Education — 1997
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parsons?
My visits have been amazing and Dr. Parsons is the right Dr. to give me TWO HIPS, one in November and one in December. The operations turned out great and I'm ready to run a marathon. Dr. Parsons and his staff are the best!!!! And he is excellent with his patients, he makes you comfortable about this procedure and gives you all the information you need to be ready to go through any problems that might arise.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Wentworth - Douglass Hospital