Dr. Ira Fedder, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Towson, MD. Dr. Fedder completed a residency at Univ Of MD Med Sys, Orthopedic Surgery Univ Of MD Med Sys, General Surgery. He currently practices at Ira L. Fedder MD - Towson Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- St Joseph Hosp|St Joseph Medical Center, Spine Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Of Maryland Umms|UNIV OF MD SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1986
- Univ Of MD Med Sys, Orthopedic Surgery Univ Of MD Med Sys, General Surgery, Residency Hospital
- University MD Sch Med Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fedder?
I had been in excruciating pain for 5 months with sciatic pain. Dr. Fedder diagnosed me and performed spinal surgery. I woke up pain FREE. Thank you Dr. Fedder!!! His staff is awesome and everyone at St. Joseph's treated me with kindness and respect. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Fedder and St. Jospeh's Hospital.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ira Fedder, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Fedder's profile.
Dr. Fedder frequently treats the following conditions: Back Pain, Low Back Pain, and Chronic Neck Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Fedder's office is located at 7505 Osler Dr Ste 104, Towson, MD 21204. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Fedder provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ira Fedder, MD is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center and UM Upper Chesapeake Health.
Dr. Fedder has over 36 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.4/5 for Dr. Ira Fedder, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- UM Upper Chesapeake Health
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center
Ira L. Fedder MD - Towson Orthopaedic Associates