Dr. Ira Guttentag, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Guttentag completed a residency at Albert Einstein College Med. He currently practices at Florida Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Adventhealth Tampa. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Guttentag is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Florida Medical Clinic
Florida Medical Clinic - Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine & Spine14547 Bruce B Downs Blvd Ste C, Tampa, FL 33613 Existing Patients: (813) 979-0440
Florida Medical Clinic - Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine & Spine2352 Bruce B Downs Blvd Ste 102, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544 Existing Patients: (813) 979-0440
- Matthews Orth Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Albert Einstein College Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- National Elevator
- NGS CoreSource
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guttentag?
Dr. Guttentag is, by far, the most amazing surgeon that I have ever gone to!!! I was walking without crutches 2 days after surgery and was able to ride my bike 4 days after surgery. He drained my knee twice and I barely felt the needle. He is so extremely knowledgeable. His staff is amazing as well! I read a few revies about him being arrogant. He is NOT arrogant by any means. Hi is confident. There is a huge difference. As a former All-American tennis player I was always told "If you don't think that you are great, no one else will!" He is great at what he does! There is a reason why he is the Head Team Physican & Medical Director for the Tampa Bay Lightning. I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking to have work done on their knee. I hope to be holding my pickleball paddle soon!
- Adventhealth Tampa
- AdventHealth Wesley Chapel