Dr. Ira Kirschenbaum, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Kirschenbaum completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. He currently practices at Bronxcare Health System and is affiliated with Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kirschenbaum is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Bronxcare Health System1650 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY 10457 (718) 590-1800
Spanish, Italian, English
- The Rothman Institute in Philadelphia, Internship Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Medical School
- Rothman Inst-Penn Hosp-Thos Jefferson U, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Brown University, Undergraduate School
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirschenbaum?
I believe my doctor was very good and I am satisfied with the results
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
- BronxCare Hospital Center - Grand Concourse Campus