Dr. Dauber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ira Dauber, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Littleton, CO. Dr. Dauber completed a residency at Cornell University Medical College. He currently practices at South Denver Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Castle Rock Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dauber is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital
- Cornell University Medical College, Residency Hospital
- University of Colorado, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dauber?
I didn't spend a lot of time with him but I liked him and look forward to working with him in the future
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ira Dauber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dauber's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dauber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dauber frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Dauber's office is located at 1000 SOUTHPARK DR, Littleton, CO 80120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Castle Rock Adventist Hospital
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- OrthoColorado Hospital
- Parker Adventist Hospital
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center