Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Newman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ira Newman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Newman completed a residency at University of VA. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital
- University of VA, Residency Hospital
- University of VA, Internship Hospital
- Sackler School Of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 8221 Willow Oaks Corporate Dr # 4-420, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (703) 289-7560
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newman?
I haven't had the opportunity nor pleasure to mett this physician as I'm seeking to establish a relationship with a new psychiatrist at this time; however, I do like that he states via voicemail that he returns phone calls w/in an hour & genuinely sounds caring & concerned for his current patients. Am hoping he is taking new patients given his excellent reviews. I'm unable to attest to the below questions at this time but will follow up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Newman frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Newman's office is located at 8221 Willow Oaks Corporate Dr # 4-420, Fairfax, VA 22031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Newman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.