Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Inna Landres, MD
Dr. Inna Landres, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Landres completed a residency at Stanford Hospitals and Clinics. She currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2006
- YALE UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2005
- Yale University, Medical School — 2005
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Landres?
Dr Landres is a wonderful doctor. She gave me top notch care during my very complicated pregnancy. She’s incredibly thorough and supportive of her patients. Can’t say enough good things about her. She even came to hold my hand during my c-section when she wasn’t the one on call for surgeries that day.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Landres has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Inna Landres, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Landres' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Landres accepts your insurance.
Dr. Landres frequently treats Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum, Maternal Anemia, and Blood Disorders in Pregnancy.
Dr. Landres' office is located at 525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.