Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Ingrid Roig Rojas, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Roig Rojas completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine. She currently practices at Metro Infectious Disease Consultants and is affiliated with Huntsville Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roig Rojas is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Peruvian University Cayetano Heredia / Academic Program of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roig Rojas?
Very kind. Worked me into her schedule for an urgent issue. Office staff very friendly and competent!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roig Rojas frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, Sepsis, and Mycobacterial Lung Infection.
Dr. Roig Rojas' office is located at 1102 Monroe St SW, Huntsville, AL 35801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roig Rojas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntsville Hospital
Metro Infectious Disease Consultants
Alabama Center for Infectious Disease1102 Monroe St SW, Huntsville, AL 35801 (256) 469-7200