Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ingrid Holm, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Holm completed a residency at Boston Children's Hospital, Pediatrics. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Endocrinology and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Holm is board certified in Clinical Genetics and Genomics.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Genetics and Pediatric Endocrinology, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Harvard School of Public Health|UCLA School Of Medicine|University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 2003
- Boston Children's Hospital, Pediatrics, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holm?
Very pleasant experience, Dr Holm has always been extremely professional and I always feel my needs are heard.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ingrid Holm, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Holm's profile.
Dr. Holm frequently treats the following conditions: Diabetes Type 1, Autoimmune Diseases, and Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Holm's office is located at 333 Longwood Ave Fl 2, Boston, MA 02115. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ingrid Holm, MD is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Ingrid Holm, MD holds board certifications in Clinical Genetics and Genomics.
Dr. Holm has over 19 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 3.5/5 for Dr. Ingrid Holm, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Boston Children's Hospital
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Endocrinology
Chldma-childrens Hospital Boston333 Longwood Ave Fl 2, Boston, MA 02115 (617) 355-7476
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Dentistry
Disorders of Sex Development (DSD) and Gender Management Service (GeMS) Overview300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 (617) 355-4367