Dr. Indrani Raman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Indrani Raman, MD is a nephrology specialist in Murphy, TX. Dr. Raman completed a residency at Univ Buffalo. She currently practices at Excel Health MD and is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Lake Pointe. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raman is board certified in Integrative Medicine.
- Arizona Ctr for Integrative Medicine, Other Education — 2019
- Univ Buffalo, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Univ Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Erie County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raman?
Dr Raman is a very professional physician. I have been under her care for a number of years. She is always very concerned on one's well being and very good at what she does. I am really going to miss her as my renal doctor. I would highly recommend her to anyone who's in need of a Renal doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raman frequently treats Acidosis, Acute Kidney Failure, and Alkalosis.
Dr. Raman's office is located at 150 Brand Ste 100, Murphy, TX 75094. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raman speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Raman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Lake Pointe
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall