Dr. Indira Dasgupta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dasgupta's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Indira Dasgupta, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Dasgupta completed a residency at Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Pediatrics Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Medical Oncology New York Methodist Hosp, Pediatrics. She currently practices at Montefiore Wakefield Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dasgupta is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Pediatrics Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Medical Oncology New York Methodist Hosp, Pediatrics, Residency Hospital
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Medical School
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Meml Sloan Kettering Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Montefiore Wakefield Campus
Montefiore Wakefield Campus600 E 233rd St, Bronx, NY 10466 Existing Patients: (718) 920-9000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dasgupta?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dasgupta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dasgupta frequently treats Blood Disorders, Gastrointestinal Diseases, and Sickle Cell Disease.
Dr. Dasgupta's office is located at 600 E 233rd St, Bronx, NY 10466. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dasgupta speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dasgupta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.