Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Inderpal Singh, MD is a nephrology specialist in Florence, SC. Dr. Singh completed a residency at Christ Hospital. He currently practices at PEE DEE NEPHROLOGY and is affiliated with Lake City Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singh is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital
- Christ Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Christ Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Govt MC-Punjab U-Patiala, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pee Dee Nephrology
Pee Dee Nephrology1100 E Cheves St, Florence, SC 29506 Existing Patients: (843) 669-6694
Fresenius Medical Care Kingstree215 N Brooks St, Kingstree, SC 29556 Existing Patients: (843) 355-9750
Fresenius Kidney Care Florence Home1465 Pamplico Hwy, Florence, SC 29505 Existing Patients: (843) 667-6223
Sally Hill Dialysis1471 N Cashua Dr, Florence, SC 29501 Existing Patients: (843) 664-9067
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
Dr. Singh has been my trusted physician for many years. It means a lot to me that he really takes time to answer all of my questions and concerns. The staff at Pee Dee Nephrology is extremely professional, kind and compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Singh frequently treats Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Singh's office is located at 1100 E Cheves St, Florence, SC 29506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Singh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Mcleod Health Clarendon
- McLeod Health Darlington
- McLeod Regional Medical Center
- Musc Health Florence Medical Center
- Williamsburg Regional Hospital