Dr. Imran Sheikh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sheikh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Imran Sheikh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Sheikh completed a residency at MCP Hahnemann University. He currently practices at BayCare Clinic Emergency Physicians and is affiliated with Aurora Baycare Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sheikh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Aurora Sinai St.Lukes Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- MCP Hahnemann University, Residency Hospital
- Ross University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Washington University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sheikh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sheikh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sheikh frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Ventricular Tachycardia (VT), and Third Degree Heart Block.
Dr. Sheikh's office is located at 2845 Greenbrier Rd # 480, Green Bay, WI 54311. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sheikh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
BayCare Clinic Emergency Physicians
Baycare Aurora LLC2845 Greenbrier Rd # 480, Green Bay, WI 54311 (920) 288-8400
Aurora Health Care
Aurora BayCare Cardiology at Bay Area Medical Center3003 University Dr, Marinette, WI 54143 (715) 735-8067
Aurora BayCare Cardiology at Bay Area Medical Center3100 Shore Dr, Marinette, WI 54143 (715) 735-4200