Dr. Imran Haque, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Asheboro, NC. Dr. Haque completed a residency at Carilion Health System. He currently practices at Horizon Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Firsthealth Montgomery Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
- Carilion Health System, Residency Hospital
- Carilion Medical Center/Univ Of Virginia School Of Medicine Roanoke-Salem, Medical School
- IberoAmerican University, Medical School — 1998
- University North Carolina, Undergraduate School
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Optima Health
- Planned Administration Inc
- Pyramid Life
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haque?
My husband and i have been his patients for years. Wonderful, caring and does all he can to help his patients. Office has wonderful atmosphere. His office staff and nurses are wonderful as well. Never left disappointed.
- Firsthealth Montgomery Memorial Hospital
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital
- Randolph Hospital