Dr. Imran Niazi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Niazi completed a residency at Providence Hospital. He currently practices at Arrhythmia Center for Southern Wisconsin Ltd and is affiliated with Aurora Lakeland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Niazi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mt Sinai Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Mt Sinai, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Providence Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Providence Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- King Edward Med Coll, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Niazi?
July 21st 2016 is the day that Dr. Niazi implanted a pacemaker / defibrillator in my chest. Had it not been for him and my primary care physician Dr. Michael Hobbs I would would not be able to post this review, They saved my life.
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Burlington
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center