Call (860) 271-7047 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (860) 972-5083 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Immad Sadiq, MD
New Patient(203) 993-6934
Dr. Immad Sadiq, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Sadiq completed a residency at St Vincent Hosp. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut Bradley Memorial Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sadiq is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Hindi, Portuguese, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu
- St Vincent Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- U Mass, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- St Vincent Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2000
- St Vincent Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Allama Iqbal Mc, U Punjab Lahore, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sadiq?
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut Bradley Memorial Campus
- Hartford Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sadiq has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Immad Sadiq, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sadiq's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sadiq accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sadiq frequently treats Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), and Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent.
Dr. Sadiq's office is located at 85 Seymour St Ste 1022, Hartford, CT 06106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sadiq speaks Portuguese, Punjabi, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group