Dr. Immad Sadiq, MD
New Patient(203) 993-6934
Dr. Immad Sadiq, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Sadiq completed a residency at St Vincent Hosp. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sadiq is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group85 Seymour St Ste 1022, Hartford, CT 06106 Call
- St Vincent Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- U Mass, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- St Vincent Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2000
- St Vincent Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Allama Iqbal MC, U Punjab Lahore, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sadiq?
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial
- Hartford Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus