Dr. Imanirad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Iman Imanirad, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Imanirad completed a residency at University Of Florida. He currently practices at MOFFIT CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Imanirad is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Florida, Residency Hospital
- Saba University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Moffit Cancer Center
Urology of Virginia Pllc12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612 Existing Patients: (813) 745-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Imanirad?
I was fortunate to have Dr. Imanirad as part of my medical team. He is well trained and a superior health professional. I credit him for my cancer recovery and ongoing support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Imanirad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Imanirad frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Anal and Rectal Cancer.
Dr. Imanirad's office is located at 12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare