Dr. Ijaz Mahmood, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mahmood's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ijaz Mahmood, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Elizabethtown, KY. Dr. Mahmood completed a residency at St Luke's Hospital. He currently practices at Cancer & Blood Specialist and is affiliated with Kentuckiana Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mahmood is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University Iowa, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- St Luke's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St Luke's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- King Edward Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- Government College University Lahore, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Meritain Health
- Optima Health
- Passport Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
- TriWest Champus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer & Blood Specialist
Nga Collard Psc1239 Woodland Dr Ste 105, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 Existing Patients: (270) 900-1461
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mahmood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mahmood frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Coccygeal Pain, and Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome.
Dr. Mahmood's office is located at 1239 Woodland Dr Ste 105, Elizabethtown, KY 42701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mahmood has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kentuckiana Medical Center