Dr. Ihab Hassan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hassan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ihab Hassan, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Olathe, KS. Dr. Hassan completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at Consultants In Pulmonary Med and is affiliated with Washington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hassan is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2008
- American University of Beirut, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Consultants In Pulmonary Med
Consultants in Pulmonary Med20375 W 151st St Ste 451, Olathe, KS 66061 Existing Patients: (913) 829-0446
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hassan?
easily understandable great with patients
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hassan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hassan frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Hassan's office is located at 20375 W 151st St Ste 451, Olathe, KS 66061. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hassan speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hassan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Washington Hospital