Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Ife Rodney, MD is a dermatologist in Fulton, MD. Dr. Rodney completed a residency at Howard University Hospital In Washington, D.C.. She currently practices at Eternal Dermatology. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodney is board certified in Dermatopathology.
- Johns Hopkins Med Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Howard University Hospital In Washington, D.C., Residency Hospital — 2010
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Howard University Hospital and Affilated Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Howard University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eternal Dermatology11711 E Market Pl Ste 100, Fulton, MD 20759 Existing Patients: (301) 679-5772
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodney?
I was so impressed with both the doctor and her staff. I was seen within minutes of my appointment time, and the doctors was very thorough with my skin cancer screening. I highly recommend this dermatologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodney frequently treats Cosmetic Skin Procedures, Skin Conditions, and Skin Cancer & Excision.
Dr. Rodney's office is located at 11711 E Market Pl Ste 100, Fulton, MD 20759. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rodney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.