Dr. Ibrahim Ahmed, MB BCH generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahmed's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ibrahim Ahmed, MB BCH is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Michigan. He currently practices at Department of Pediatrics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmed is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School
- Childrens Hospital of Michigan, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Childrens Hospital of Michigan, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Department of Pediatrics
Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas City2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 234-3000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmed has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.