Dr. Jeong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hwan Jeong, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Normal, IL. Dr. Jeong completed a residency at St Elizabeth Health Center. He currently practices at Mid Il Hematology & Oncology Assoc Ltd and is affiliated with Advocate Bromenn Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jeong is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- UCLA/San Fernando, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- St Elizabeth Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Maryknoll Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Coll Med Kyungpook Natl U, Taegu, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mid Il Hematology & Oncology Assoc Ltd407 E Vernon Ave Ste 104, Normal, IL 61761 Existing Patients: (309) 452-9701
Mid Illinois Hematology/Oncolgy
Community Cancer Center LLC407 E Vernon Ave, Normal, IL 61761 Existing Patients: (309) 452-9701
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jeong?
I have great confidence in Dr. Jeong. He takes the time to listen and is very attentive. He is one of my favorite doctors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jeong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeong frequently treats Blood Disorders, Bleeding Disorders, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Jeong's office is located at 407 E Vernon Ave Ste 104, Normal, IL 61761. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
- OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center
- OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center
- OSF Saint Joseph Medical Center