Dr. Vefali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Huseng Vefali, MD is a cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Vefali completed a residency at Seton Hall University / St. Michael's Medical Center, Newark, NJ (2013). He currently practices at Austin Cardiology Clinic and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Hays. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vefali is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St. Luke's University Health Network (2016 and 2017), Fellowship Hospital
- Seton Hall University / St. Michael's Medical Center, Newark, NJ (2013), Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Azerbaijani, Persian, Spanish, Turkish
Austin Cardiology Clinic5359 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78756 Existing Patients: (512) 551-3490
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vefali?
Awesome Doc and his team is also amazing. Always takes time to explain things so that I can understand. He is patient and very easy going you don't have to worry that he is not fully aware of your concerns or your health conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Huseng Vefali, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vefali's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vefali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vefali frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Vefali's office is located at 5359 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78756. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vefali speaks Spanish, Turkish, and Arabic. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Seton Hays
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Williamson
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center