Dr. Huma Sheikh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sheikh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Huma Sheikh, MD is a vascular neurology specialist in Middletown, NY. She currently practices at Garnet Health Doctors, PC and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sheikh is board certified in Neurology.
- Brigham & Womans Hosp-Harvard U, Fellowship Hospital
- Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Garnet Health Doctors, PC
Garnet Health Urgent Care - Middletown707 E Main St, Middletown, NY 10940 Existing Patients: (845) 333-3370
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sheikh?
Fabulous doctor. So caring and knowledgeable!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sheikh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sheikh frequently treats Stroke, Cerebral Artery Thrombosis, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Sheikh's office is located at 707 E Main St, Middletown, NY 10940. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sheikh speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sheikh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel